We are looking for a talented and creative UI/UX designer. See the job specifications below to be part of an exciting and dynamic project.
Job Brief: UX/UI designer
Contract Types: Contract – project work
Hours: Full time
Salary: 35,000 – 45,000 depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing and accessible user experiences for a new-to-market application. You should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. Working across front and back-end teams will be part of your day to day job. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI and UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, then transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces that are aimed at clear target audiences, you will help to define.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:-
- Collaborate with product management and the rest of the team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Conducting user research and testing
- Create personas through user research and data
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Execute all visual design stages from concept and final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven UI/UX experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction and accessibility
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Be able to work on your own initiative plus with others on tasks.
Location: Head office, M-Sparc, Menai Science Park, Gaerwen, Anglesey or remote for the right candidate
While restrictions for COVID-19 are in place the applicant would need to work from home. Once restrictions are lifted there will be flexibility on working within the office and at home.
If you would like the opportunity to join an award-winning company then please send your CV & Portfolio to email@example.com in now for immediate consideration & interview!
Deadline for applications: 10th November 2020