<h2-richtext>Our top exhibition tips - Quickfire<h2-richtext>
- Embrace new technology - The world has changed this past year so don't be afraid to change with it. Embrace exciting new technology like AR or VR to create a memorable experience for those looking at your products.
- Demonstrate how your product will solve customer problems - People want to know how your product will benefit them. Try not to get caught up on minor details on the day, you can always send a follow-up email to them afterwards to explain more.
- Stop people slipping through the net by using animation- The reality is that you may not be able to talk to every person who looks at your exhibition stand. With a small team, there will be a point where no one is available to talk to interested customers because they are occupied talking to another interested party. A comprehensive animated video allows potential customers to see what your business offers without having to talk to your team.
- Utilise your mailing list - Send an email out before the exhibition to let people know you’re there and where they can find you on the day. This is also a great opportunity to promote your products or services in advance.
- Don’t forget about your existing customers - Getting new customers is great, but you can’t take for granted your current ones. Offer them something at the exhibition that will strengthen your relationship and keep them coming back.
<h2-richtext>The future of digital marketing – AR and Interactive Apps<h2-richtext>
Digital marketing isn't just reserved for online content. It can be used throughout your business in a diverse range of scenarios.
One of the most under-utilised areas of digital marketing is the use of it in in-person events such as exhibitions and trade shows. By tapping into new technology, such as AR and Interactive Apps, your business can get an edge over its competitors by showing potential customers how your product can solve their problems in an easy to understand yet memorable way.
Read more on interactive apps
As technology and devices are increasing with their potential, so are the possibilities for using AR, VR and interactive applications in new and creative ways.
<h2-richtext>What others in the industry are saying<h2-richtext>
<h3-richtext>Using Augmented Reality to Stand Out at Events<h3-richtext>
AR drives traffic and helps you to secure sales.
Read more on standing out at events
<h3-richtext>How to Use Augmented and Virtual Reality at Trade Shows<h3-richtext>
Augmented reality or AR allows brands to present information on products more interactively than through leaflets or even video content.
Read more on using VR at trade shows
Whilst this past year has been tough on many businesses, it’s also taught us a lot about how we should approach the future. If your business is looking to take those next steps in embracing a more digital world, we would love to work with you to help you explore that.
Contact the team today and see how we can help your business approach its future with the use of animation, AR and interactive apps.